Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Where have I been?

I was a rather faithful blogger for a good little while and then life finally caught up with me and DEMANDED that I look pretty deep inside myself! Frankly, I didn't like everything that I saw and have been working on me...way deep on the inside. As I write this, I'm sitting at the Washington Dulles Airport waiting with Terrance (my partner of 15 years) for our flight to SFO. We left SFO on 6/4 until 6/11, then visited Terrance' parents until yesterday. Terrance and I got married October 27, 2008 and,during this trip, we finally found wedding bands that we like. When I get home, we'll post a picture for you to see them...I like them because they don't have diamonds in them and they have a very masculine design. This trip was especially fun because I had a chance to reconnect with Kathy Morison...she's a theatre friend from the past. It was so fun to recount the days from the past with her! Well that's about all for now; thanks for reading. Love yourself every day!

2 comments:

daddio said...

Good to have you back, Phil :)

daddio said...

Good to have you back, Phil :)